Monday, March 18, 2019

Day 1 of 7? Maybe more?

After trying to learn html/css/javascript for over a year with little gain I've decided to try a new approach. The one website a day approach. I've come across Jennifer Dewalt whose 180 day challenge of one website a day is very unique. It really appeals to me as I've always been a learning-by-doing kind of guy.

Hopefully by documenting my progress here I can both hold myself accountable but also try to recollect my thoughts in terms of the type of progress I want to make.

One thing that I'm not sure about is how did she think of what she wanted to build? 180 different websites doesn't seem easy to me. Especially in terms of 180 different ideas for websites. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe that's the easy part.

The languages I want to master, html/css/javascript and to learn the backend - sql, ruby-on-rails, Node.Js. And maybe build some apps along the way.

Good luck future Michael, it seems you'll likely need it.

No comments: